Garland Technology: Network Visibility
Garland Technology provides industry leading test access points (TAPs), inline bypass TAPs, network packet brokers (NPB), and Cloud visibility solutions.
Benefits of a partnership with the vendor
There are several advantages of partnering with Garland Technology.
Resellers receive stability working with Garland Technology. Stability in product focus and stability in messaging. This stability comes from Garland Technology’s commitment to remaining privately-owned. Garland Technology is not going to change their business model or approach.
Garland Technology’s co-owners are 100% committed to the Channel. Garland Technology is the only reseller-friendly TAP and Packet Broker manufacturer in the world. Garland Technology wants to grow their business through the Channel. Garland Technology’s competitors - on the other hand - often take deals direct and go through ownership changes that upend the Channel.
Garland Technology is motivated by revenue and is looking for Resellers who want to make money now and five (5) years from now.
Garland Technology offers full discounts and deal protection.
Architecting Network TAPs and Network Packet Brokers from Garland Technology into end user projects means good things for Resellers. For instance:
- Sell more tools and services (Garland’s pricing model and no subscription fees means they take less of the customer’s budget than their competitors).
- Earn incremental margin (including Garland on project quotes will create an incremental sale).
- Every Customer’s network is unique and Resellers will be able to architect any network environment with Garland’s wide-ranging portfolio (the most robust in the industry).
Also, Garland Technology allows Resellers to expand their customer base by selling into other teams and other departments.
Garland Technology is easy to work with and has resources available to assist their Reseller partners.
Garland Technology has a TAP-IT Partner Program with tiered discounts, deal registration, collateral, and training. Resellers can visit the TAP-IT Partner Portal to request a quote and receive approval on the registered discount.
Additionally, Garland Technology offers:
Margin protection on deal registration.
- Discounts on warranty and warranty renewals.
- No threshold deal size for deal registration.
Garland Technology offers free network diagrams to explain the solution.
Garland Technology refers end user projects to Resellers.
Garland Technology’s sales and pre-sales engineers are available to assist in the deal process at any time.
Benefits of a partnership with ectacom
- PreSales support for Garland Technology
- Joint development of marketing strategies, mailing campaigns as well as joint implementation of telemarketing campaigns
- Garland Technology partners benefit from a dedicated ectacom contact person who coordinates enquiries or requests with internal specialists from product management, marketing and technology. Due to short decision-making processes, important decisions can be made very quickly.
Vendor Support & Maintenance Options
Garland Technology stands behind their products with two (2) warranty options.
- Return to Factory (RTF) warranty includes: Web Support, Phone Technical Support, Firmware Updates, Repair or Replacement.
- Premier Technical Support (PTS) warranty includes: RTF benfits plus Priority Technical Support, Advanced Replacement, RMA Prepaid Shipping, Remote Configuration.
The Support section of Garland Technology’s website has resources like installation guides, API guides, and firmware updates for self-service. Also, customers can submit a tech support request on the Support page for personalized assistance.
Licenses are not required for any features of Garland Technology’s portfolio. All features and ports are active when the product is shipped. There will never be any additional per-port or feature license fees from Garland Technology. New feature releases via firmware upgrades will not be charged either. As long as a customer maintains an active warranty they will receive all new feature releases.
Nozomi Networks, ExtraHop, Dragos.