Nozomi Networks Labs’ upcoming OT/IoT Security Report will take a deep dive into the current cyber threat landscape to provide organizations with insights into how OT and IoT are being targeted by malicious threat actors.
Join us to hear key findings from the Labs team, including:
- Hacktivists leveraging malware to launch nation-state like destructive attacks on critical infrastructure;
- Hospital systems becoming increasingly targeted due to the sensitive nature of their data and dependence of critical systems for operations;
- Exclusive Nozomi Networks data on critical intrusion alerts and common malware categories affecting Enterprise, OT, and IoT;
- Insights from our custom honeypots, on how malicious botnets are attempting to access Internet of Things (IoT);
- Most vulnerable industries, statistics on vulnerable products, and most exploited vulnerability types following Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) classifications;
- Recommendations and what to expect in the 2023 threat landscape;
- Additional insights not covered in the report.